The goal of the HACED’s Business Incubator is to nurture start-ups and emerging businesses during the early stages of development, when they are most at risk of failure. HACED increases business success by providing clients with the necessary tools to be successful during those critical early years.
HACED is the only and first Hispanic Incubator in the State of Georgia and since its establishment HACED Business Incubator has graduated 42 companies with a great success!
If you are interested in becoming one of HACED’s clients or for more information about the selection process, call 770-457-6770, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an ongoing selection process; therefore, deadlines do not apply.
Some of the services the Business Incubator provides include:
- Professional office space at a reduced rental rate
- Administrative and secretarial services
- Receptionist/answering service
- Telecommuni cations equipment (e.g., computers, phones, scanners and fax machines)
- Telecommuni cations services (e.g., voice mail, T1 Internet connection and network server access)
- Technical assistance
- Access to conference rooms, break room and small business research center.
- Monthly performance reviews
- Monthly meetings with the HACED team
- Access to Hispanic and English media contacts
- Assistance with establishing initial contact with potential clients through the GHCC membership
- Assistance establishing meetings for client companies with potential clients
- Provision of a HACED team liaison to accompany client company representatives to meetings with potential clients
- Referrals to financial institutions
- Access to government and economic development resources and funding sources